8th International Conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology (ICSECT 2023)
The previous event in this conference series, ICSECT’22, was held Virtually on April 10-12, 2022. ICSECT is one of the conferences that make up the World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE). Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Usama Zafar
for the paper entitled: “Influence of Nonlinearities on the Vertical Kinematic Interaction of Piles
CSEE’22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE’22) are open access. You can find them in the link below.
To view the website for the previous event in this conference series, please visit:
The Conference Program for the 7th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'22) is available in the link below.
Registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €200 EUR registration
- Conference package including a USB of the proceedings with all registered accepted papers
- Buffet lunch for each day of the conference
- 2 coffee breaks for each day of the conference
- 1 banquet dinner OR cruise tour
Important information for accompanying person(s): Please be informed that the accompanying person can NOT be a co-author.
Co-authors, regardless if 1 author is attending, must pay the full registration fee.
The accompany person fee is only for spouses and/or children. Please contact us if you are unsure.
Virtual registration fee includes the following:
- Publication of 1 accepted paper in the proceedings. Publication of each additional paper requires a €150 EUR registration
- Access to all the sessions of the conference